There are various tools available for bloggers and digital marketers, but we’ll show you a list of Google tools that can help you be more productive and help with your SEO.
You can make use of Google’s tools and services to improve your blog’s performance. You may take advantage of these Google tools to get far better outcomes in blogging and digital marketing.
List Of Google Tools By The Pro Blogging World
To be more successful, you should use these techniques to save time and energy. In addition, the majority of them are free to utilize, which will help you be more productive by saving your time and effort.
List Of Google Tools & Products
Google Search Console
Google Search Console (GSC) – List Of Google Tools
One of the free Google tools for webmasters, SEOs, online marketers, and others is Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmasters Tools). It enables you to measure the performance of your site and identify and resolve problems with it.
With GSC, you can determine which keywords your site or post is ranking for. What is the position of your site or post in Google’s SERP? What devices display your site in search results (for example, mobile, tablet, desktop)? etc
Uses Of Google Search Console
- Submit A Sitemap
- Track Your Site Performance such as Keywords, Positions, Country, Devices
- Monitor Your Site’s Coverage
- Monitor Internal And External Links
- To Disavow Bad Backlinks
- Submit Your Link Manually For Faster Indexing
- Monitor Errors
- Identify Site Security Issues
- Check Crawl Stats Of Your Site
- Expired or Deleted URL Removal
- Find Coverage Issues
So as you can see, the google search console is not just for optimizing your website, it can help you monitor your site’s security and performance. It includes all the features of Google Analytics (track keywords in SERPs, devices, countries, etc) just in an easier to use interface.
Google Ads (Google AdWords)
Google Ads – Google Tools
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is an advertising platform where businesses can bid on certain keywords to show their advertisements to internet users.
Advertisers may use Google Ads to generate traffic to their website, offer product listings, obtain app downloads, attract video views on Youtube, and so on.
Uses Of Google Ads
- Get more visitors to their website
- Get video views
- Get more install on an app
- Display their product listings at the top of Google
- Display their Google My Business Listing at the top
Why Should You Use Google Ads?
- Google has a massive reach
- It allows you to target users with a range of targeting options
- You can get to the top of Google instantly without any SEO
- Get more targeted users because Google shows ads based on users browsing experience and cookies
- Apart from these reasons that I’ve pointed out, there are many other reasons to use Google Ads, you can check this guide from Instapage.
So as you can see, Google Ads is a great tool if you want to increase your business’s exposure and boost traffic to your website faster than SEO can do. Of course, you have to pay to bring the target users in, as apposed to the organic reach that SEO can bring, but there are times that this is a better option, at least to go along with your SEO.
Google Analytics – list of google tools
You operate a website or blog and want to know who is visiting it, where your visitors come from, how much time they spend there, what pages they visit, and so on.
To obtain information about your site or visitors, you must use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free Google service for tracking traffic, examining the origin of visitors, acquisition and user behavior, conversion goals, and more.
Google Analytics is a must, especially if you are using ads to drive traffic to your site, it will help you measure the performance of all organic and paid campaigns. It also helps you track key metrics related to your website’s performance.
It provides valuable information regarding where your users are coming from, what pages they are spending most of their time on, which devices are they using to browse your site, what keywords are bringing traffic to your site(Organic), which keywords are resulting in conversions (Paid), how users are finding out about your website (referrals),etc.
It is a free and easy-to-use Google tool that every business website should have, it should be the 1st thing that you should add to your website, along with google search console.
Why should use Google Analytics?
- Best tool for tracking basic site analytics
- Free and easy to use tool
- In-depth metrics about visitors’ behavior on a website
- Data to show user engagement with a site
- Helps website developers improve
- To find real-time visitors count
- How do you acquire users?
- When do your visits your site?
- Where are your users located?
- What device do they use?
- Which pages are getting the most visitors?
- What is the bounce rate of your site?
- How well do you retain users?
The Google AdSense advertising network is the most popular Ads Network, and Google owns it.
If you’re making money from your website’s content, you’ve probably heard of AdSense.
You may earn money by placing advertisements on your blog, website, or videos on Youtube. It is one of the most common forms of income for many Bloggers and YouTubers.
Why Should You Use Google AdSense?
- You may earn money from your website, blog, and YouTube channel by putting a link on it.
- It delivers high-quality, relevant advertising to users.
- Google owns it.
- You may select the ads type you wish to display or hide.
- It also includes responsive advertising.
- It has a high CPC compared to other ad networks.
While AdSense is good and the first choice for many, other alternatives are to monetize your website and YouTube channel. Adsense can give you more steady income security, but most pro bloggers discover affiliate marketing and other options earns them even more.
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner
It will help you search for keywords to target in your Adwords campaigns. It’s the 1st tool that we recommend you use before starting any PPC campaign or SEO project.
Even though this is a Google tool inside Adsense, you can utilize it for your other keyword research!
The Google Keyword Planner is a good keyword research tool that allows you to learn more about the Bidding price, Paid difficulty, Related keywords list, and traffic forecast.
You may also search for keywords that precisely match your ad campaign by filtering out a list of terms.
Uses Of Google Keyword Planner
- Find related keywords and LSI keywords.
- Get an estimate of the number of visitors your ad campaign will receive.
- keyword statistics are available
- For advertisements campaigns, you can create keyword groups.
Google Keyword Planner is a tool that you should try for yourself. As with most of these tools, they are free and easy to use.
YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine, behind Google. And, as you may have guessed, YouTube is owned by Google as well.
The most effective approach to dominate the Video Market is through YouTube. Internet users are on the rise, and they’re increasingly interested in consuming more visual content.
It’s a fantastic method to make passive income, and many people are using YouTube as a full-time YouTuber.
If you can’t rank on Google’s first page through SEO, there’s a chance you may get there via YouTube videos as Google has begun promoting YouTube videos on the first page of Google SERPs.
Uses Of YouTube
- Create brand awareness
- Increase exposure and rank of your website or blog
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Make money from AdSense
- Dominate the first page of Google through videos
- Increase the number of devoted and targeted consumers in your niche
- Increase your reach to those that prefer videos
As you can see, youtube can be a very powerful and effective marketing tool. Furthermore, you may also make money through Youtube which is an even better reason to start using it.
Youtube Analytics is the starting point for every YouTube channel owner. It gives you complete stats about your channel’s views, subscribers, videos, and demographics that help you measure your audience’s interests and engagement levels.
This information will give you a good idea of what works and what doesn’t, as well as how to improve your channel.
Blogger is a free Google Tool that allows you to create your blog on blogger for free. It’s a really useful Google Tool that will let you start your blog for free on Blogger. If you’re new to the world of blogging and don’t want to invest money in Self-Hosted WordPress, then Blogger is the place for you.
Uses Of Blogger
- Create a free blog
- Show the world who you are.
- Share your expertise
- Improve writing skills
- Create a following
- You may earn money through AdSense.
So in conclusion, blogger is a very good free Google tool that you should try if you want to experiment with blogging with the least investment.
Google My Business
Google My Business
Another free and useful Google tool is Google My Business. It allows you to list your business or organization on Google Search and Google Maps.
If you own a local business, GMB (Google My Business) is an essential Google tool for making it. In reality, the GMB is so significant that over 40% of Google’s local business search results are derived from it.
It aids in the development of your internet presence and allows customers to learn more about your company when they use Google Search or Google Maps. It also aids you to compete against other comparable local businesses in your region.
Uses Of Google My Business
- List your business on Google Search and Maps
- Create a listing of your company on Google.
- Aid in the development of your internet presence on Google.
- Compete with comparable local businesses in your area (when done right).
- Improve customer relations through Google My Business Reviews.
- Put your products, specials, and other information in front of customers online.
- Customers can provide you reviews to help build trust
- Customers can use the GMB in-house chat feature to communicate with you easier
- Take your brand’s personality to the next level with engaging images, informative content, and customer feedback.
Simply verify your business to add offers, photos, and other content to your Google My Business profile.
You may improve your GMB Listing to make yourself more visible to possible clients in your region and convert them into repeat customers.
Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. It’s one of the most popular browsers on the internet.
Several Google Chrome add-ons available in the Google Web Store that may help you be more productive. These add-ons include many features such as a code editor, web development toolbars, SEO tools, Keyword Tools, and Spell Checkers.
Uses Of Google Chrome
- Reliable, fast and secure internet browser.
- Increase your productivity with Google chrome extension add-ons
- Get to all of your favorite web pages and bookmarks quickly with Chrome
- Customize your browsing experience by saving passwords, clearing private data, and installing extensions.
- You can even have multiple logins to chrome to help organize multiple Google accounts
- And lets not forget For browsing the internet
You can see why google chrome is my favorite of the google tools
The next free tool on this list is Google Docs. Google Docs is an office suite that you can use to write documents, spreadsheets, presentations or even forms. Simply put, it’s a free alternative to Microsoft Office. It comes with word processing, spreadsheets, slideshows, drawings, forms and even collaborative editing.
Uses Of Google Docs
- Collaborate with others in real-time.
- A free alternative to Microsoft office.
- All data is stored online so you can access it anywhere around the world at any time you want.
- Multiple people can edit documents, Spreadsheets, Drawings, Presentations at once (This is the most amazing feature)
Google Trends is another popular Google tool that allows you to compare search volume trends across various regions and categories. This tool is excellent for finding out the market size of a particular product, brand or key phrase on Google Search.
Uses Of Google Trends
- Know the market size of a product, brand or key phrase on Google Search.
- Track and compare search trends over time and across regions for keywords, topics and products.
- Free tool that can be used to help boost your business’ marketing efforts.
- You can use this information to determine the best time to launch a new product or service.
- It’s a keyword research tool that Marketers and Bloggers may use to discover keywords.
- It allows you to examine keyword volume and how it changes over time.
- It helps you to track current topics and their search volume.
- It allows you to compare many keywords to examine their trends.
- Check the search volume and fluctuation for keywords over time.
- Get notified when your post is indexed.
Although Google Trends is a wonderful tool, it’s also extremely useful in determining market demand and search patterns.
Bloggers and internet marketers may use this Google tool to identify smart keywords in different countries and get notified when their article is indexed on Google.
Google PageSpeed Insights
Google PageSpeed Insights
Google PageSpeed Insights is an extremely useful tool that will diagnose and provide suggestions for how to improve the load time of your web pages.
A fast website is one of the most essential ranking criteria in Google. Everyone wants a speedy website since sluggish loading times can lower conversion rates while increasing bounce rates.
Google PageSpeed Insights is a Google tool that may be used to analyze your site’s loading speed on both mobile and desktop devices.
It also shows you why your site is taking so long to load and offers you suggestions to improve it.
Uses Of Google PageSpeed Insights
- See how fast your website loads by using google page speed insights.
- Find out how to fix problems that are slowing down your site’s speed.
- To discover what is causing your website to be sluggish.
- See how fast you page loads on mobile, as well as desktop devices
- You can also inspect your site’s appearance to Google in a desktop and mobile format.
Page speed insights should be run before and after any major changes to your website or blog. You should also use this Google tool to check on a semi-regular basis, at least once a week.
Google Drive eliminates the need for you to be continuously saving files on your computer.
With Google Drive, you can access all your documents, photos and videos from any device with an Internet connection.
It’s an excellent tool for pro bloggers, webmasters, SEO Experts, writers, students, and other professionals.
Uses Of Google Drive
- Google servers save any documents, photographs, films, and other digital material that you upload.
- Users can see, download, or collaborate on files.
- You can make files available offline.
- As well as saving data, you can also synchronize your Google Drive with your PC.
- Make edits to documents without switching devices.
- Share any file with others and permit them to edit it in real-time.
- It’s easy to create new files on the go using an Android phone or tablet
Google Alerts is a free service that sends a customized update whenever Google indexes a new content related to the alert query.
It’s easy to use and you can choose from thousands of possible alerts, ranging from “content alerts” to “URL alerts”.
You can easily set up an alert for your name or brand, and Google will send you a notification whenever it’s mentioned online.
The service is extremely useful for anyone who would like to be notified of web pages, news, videos or blog posts relevant to their business.
It’s simple to use Google Alerts to discover fresh material on the web about your topic or industry.
- Find out what’s new and exciting in your niche.
- Analyzing Competitors
- Any Bloggers or Influencers to Follow
- Follow popular influencers and industry experts.
Most individuals are not organized, which prevents them from being more productive, and everyone should be organized to get the most out of each day.
Google Calendar makes it easy for you to stay on top of your schedule and never miss an important event or deadline.
This free tool allows you to manage all your events, appointments, and reminders in one place.
You can organize your website or blog work by setting a schedule for yourself, such as when you should sit down and focus on an article or a blog post.
You can also create calendars that include birthdays and anniversaries for the entire family and subscribe to public calendars.
It also aids in the sharing of your plans with others.
What are Google tools?
Google tools are applications or services offered by Google that help enhance the functionality of your blog, website, or online business.
They’re known as “helper” programs that can increase productivity and make life easier for you.
Most people regard Google Inc. as the world leader in search engines technology, but that’s only scratching the surface.
They offer a wide array of products and services, which you can use to make your life more enjoyable, time-efficient, or productive.
So this is a list of Google tools that I utilize.
I hope you found this useful!